- This event has passed.
Mobile Assistance Workshop
January 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Do you have a smart device (phone or tablet) but want to learn more about how to use its features? Do you want to feel more technologically competent? This workshop provides fun and easy hands-on training to help relieve the stress and uncertainty of your smart device.
You will learn the basics in a one hour Mobile Assistance Workshop session:
• Contact list – creating, storing and editing
• Messages – sending and receiving texts; receiving and saving images
• Camera – taking photos and video, then attaching and sending them
Other topics that could be covered, depending on your interests:
• Emails – set up, sending and receiving
• Music – library, browse and download
• Accessing the web
• How to sign up for DC Ranch events
• Clock – alarm, stopwatch and timing
• Maps, apps, and more
$23 per person. Space is limited to 10 people per session.
BEGINNER SESSION: 9 to 10 a.m.
INTERMEDIATE SESSION: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Must be logged in to register.
Residents are invited to log in and register for events.