DC Ranch Program Guidelines
In addition to frequent cleanings and new hand sanitizer stations, DC Ranch community centers have been retrofitted with plexiglass partitions in the lobby and upgraded air filters to help treat the air for particulates.
Here is what to expect when returning to in-person programs and events*:
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- Attendance will be limited to facilitate social distancing and food/beverage options will be controlled.
- Where possible, events will be held outdoors.
- Residents must register in advance for most programming.
- Some programming will have virtual options available.
View the calendar of events for a full listing of programs offered.
*DC Ranch’s COVID-19 policies, guidelines and protocols align with ordinances from the City of Scottsdale, Maricopa County and the State of Arizona, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Protocols are subject to change.