New protocols and guidelines for reopening of Desert Camp Community Center
DC Ranch is implementing a phased approach that prioritizes health and safety for residents and staff when reopening amenities. While we look forward to reopening, residents should recognize that phased reopening plans will not be an immediate return to normal operations. Rather, they include additional mitigation measures to foster states of low to no community transmission of coronavirus. For a comprehensive look at the new protocols and guidelines that have been implemented, please visit DCRanch.com. Here are some of the changes Desert Camp visitors can expect:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hours and rules of operation are subject to change. Please check DCRanch.com for up-to-date hours and information.
- Access to fitness center and pools through lobby only
- Check in and waiver required for every resident
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes located throughout the facility
- Residents are encouraged to wear face masks
- Residents should wipe down machines and equipment before and after use
- Staff will wear face masks
- Residents only, no guests
- No private or group lessons, no organized drop-ins
- Service animals only in the building and pool area (no pets)
- Recommended duration for fitness center visit is 45 minutes and two hours for pools
Reopening plans follow guidelines from public health officials along with federal, state and local governments.
When you use DC Ranch Community Council facilities, including Desert Camp Community Center, you acknowledge that you are using these facilities AT YOUR OWN RISK. Follow all CDC guidelines. Stay home if you are sick or a higher risk individual. Stay at least six feet away from other patrons who do not live in your household. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds.
We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your cooperation in fostering a healthy and safe environment for all.