DC Ranch is committed to having an easy process for residents to sign up for different activities. The CivicRec platform has greater convenience and improved functionality through one joint household account.
DC Ranch residents will need to create an account. This account gives the ability to easily book, edit and delete court reservations or register for multiple events and programs at once through a shopping cart system.
- Homeowners and registered tenants visit CivicRec to create an account.
- Every DC Ranch household will have one account login to share.
- Account should include anyone living in the home for 6 months or more per year.
- Have birthdates, phone numbers and email addresses handy for each household member on the account.
- Accounts will be verified by Community Council staff and approved within 72 hours.
For further assistance, please visit Desert Camp Community Center during lobby hours or contact CivicRec@dcranchinc.com.