DC Ranch has a tennis and pickleball court reservation system that provides greater convenience and improved functionality. Residents are able to easily book, edit and cancel tennis and pickleball court reservations from home or on their mobile devices.
With the increased number of residents enjoying and utilizing courts, adjustments are being made to provide additional time slots for reservations. Please review the guidelines posted below, effective Sept. 7, 2021.
- DC Ranch residents can make tennis and pickleball court reservations on DCRanch.com, or they can call Desert Camp Community Center at 480.342.7178.
- Residents may make reservations up to 14 days in advance. Reservations cannot be made within two hours.
- Households may have one reservation up to 120 minutes on tennis courts per day and one reservation up to 120 minutes on pickleball courts per day.
- Drop-in play is available for DC Ranch residents when courts are not reserved.
- Please cancel reservations that cannot be used. Continued no-shows will result in loss of reservation privilege.
- Homeowners, properly registered tenants and dependents ages 14+ may have two guests per person (a maximum of four per family). Guest(s) must be accompanied at all times.
- Courts are strictly for pickleball and tennis use. Pets, bicycles, skateboards, baseballs, hockey and rollerblades are not permitted.
- Non-scuffing court shoes must be worn at all times. No street or dark soled shoes shall be worn on the courts.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No loud music or abusive language is permitted.
- Courts may not be used for tournament or league play.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please report any injuries or misuse of the courts to facility staff or security 480.397.9659.
- Courts are available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.