The heart of DC Ranch community activities, events and social gatherings. Stop by to swim, exercise, have a cup of coffee, meet up with friends or participate in clubs.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat-Sun 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Basketball, Pickleball and Tennis Court Hours
6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fitness Room Hours
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Desert Camp Amenities
Outdoor heated recreational and tot pools
Two lighted tennis courts
Two lighted pickleball courts
Two pool ramadas for events and everyday use
Built in BBQs
Indoor and outdoor event facilities
Wi-Fi internet access
Men’s and women’s dressing rooms, with lockers and showers
Family restroom with shower
DC Ranch encourages residents to host guests at the community centers under the following guest policy for homeowners, registered tenants and dependents 14+:
- May have two guests per person up to a maximum of four per family and must accompany guests at all times.
- Guests providing personal training, coaching or other services are required to provide training/service during acceptable posted times. Times are subject to change based on Community Council programs.
- Caregivers must be present with resident and may not host guests.
1. Swim at your own risk
2. No diving allowed
3. No lifeguard on duty – Emergency phone located in the fitness room
4. Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years or older
5. No glass allowed in the pool area
6. Please shower before entering the pool
7. Individuals with open wounds or sores may not enter the pool
8. No loud music
9. All guests must be accompanied by a resident
10. No rough play
11. No bathing attire allowed inside Desert Camp
12. Swim diapers required for the young and incontinent
13. No pets in the pool area
14. No running or playing on pool deck
15. No smoking at Desert Camp
16. “Suitable” suits allowed in pool area only; no bathing suits allowed inside Desert Camp
17. Desert Camp staff members have the right to deny use to anyone for infraction of the rules
18. Immediately report injuries to the facilities staff or contact security
The Community Council thanks residents for their cooperation in making the pool area a comfortable and inviting environment for all residents. Swim instructors are allowed in the pool as an invited guest of a resident after 8 a.m. Please pause instruction during Community Council programming, currently Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 to 10 a.m.
The Community Council thanks residents for their cooperation in making the fitness room a comfortable and inviting environment for all residents. Personal trainers are allowed in the fitness room as an invited guest of a resident.