Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat-Sun 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Basketball, Pickleball, and Tennis Court Hours
6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Fitness Room Hours
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Desert Camp Amenities
Outdoor heated recreational and tot pools
Two lighted tennis courts
Basketball and Pickleball court
Two pool ramadas for events and everyday use
Built in BBQs
Indoor and outdoor event facilities
Wi-Fi internet access
Men’s and women’s dressing rooms, with lockers and showers
Family restroom with shower
1. Swim at your own risk
2. No diving allowed
3. No lifeguard on duty – Emergency Phone located in the Fitness Room
4. Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years or older
5. No glass allowed in the pool area
6. Please shower before entering the pool
7. Individuals with open wounds or sores may not enter the pool
8. No loud music
9. All guests must be accompanied by a resident
10. No rough play
11. No bathing attire allowed inside Desert Camp
12. Swim diapers required for the young and incontinent
13. No pets in the pool area
14. No running or playing on pool deck
15. No smoking at Desert Camp
16. “Suitable” suits allowed in pool area only; no bathing suits allowed inside Desert Camp
17. Desert Camp staff members have the right to deny use to anyone for infraction of the rules
18. Immediately report injuries to the facilities staff or contact security
The Community Council thanks residents for their cooperation in making the pool area a comfortable and inviting environment for all residents.
- Swim instructors are allowed in the main pool after 8 a.m.
- Non resident instructors are guests and must be with a resident at all times
- Resident instructors may instruct a guest per our existing policy
- Swim instructors may train one resident at a time
- Swim instructors may instruct from a lap lane if resident is able to swim the full length of pool / otherwise all instruction should happen outside of the lap lanes
- Swim instructors must provide a list of clients to the front desk/clients must check in prior to lesson
The Community Council thanks residents for their cooperation in making the fitness room a comfortable and inviting environment for all residents. Personal trainers are allowed in the fitness room as an invited guest of a resident during the following times: 8 to 11 a.m., 1 to 4 p.m., 7 to 10 p.m.
Personal trainers may train one resident at a time. Group sessions (more than one resident) are allowed in our outdoor recreation areas ONLY. Contact DC Ranch Community Council Facilities Manager Lynette Whitener or 480.538.3583 for more information.